News - Announcements - Current Events
Things to Know
- IRSA Request for Proposal: Organizational Strategy Development Consultant
- Jul 11 2023
- Submission deadline: July 24, 2023 at 5:00 PM
IRSA is seeking a skilled and experienced consultant to provide direction and governance guidelines to help guide and elevate our association towards our long-term growth goals, with a focus on the next funding cycle.
- IRSA Employment Opportunity: Newcomer Orientation Coordinator
- May 08 2023
- Deadline to apply: 19 May
IRSA is hiring a full-time Newcomer Orientation Coordinator. The primary area of focus for this position is to provide information and orientation services to adult newcomers who have recently arrived in PEI.
- Summer student employment opportunity: Business Proposal Writer
- May 01 2023
- Deadline to Apply: 12 May
IRSA is hiring a student in a full-time term position in the role of Business Proposal Writer this summer.
- IRSA Employment Opportunity: Employment Specialist
- Apr 06 2023
- Deadline to Apply: 12 April
IRSA is hiring a full-time Employment Specialist in a term position. The Employment Specialist provides information and guidance to newly arrived immigrants, including refugees, on all aspects of job search and career planning.
Things to Do
- Thirty Years of IRSA Celebration
- Join us as we are celebrate our 30th anniversary!
- Help us mark the occasion on Friday, 15 September at the Beaconsfield Historic House. There will be delicious international snacks, music, activities for kids, and more.
- test event 2 schmigadoo
- test 2